spoiltpig bacon and cheese Gluten Free fritatta..
Looking for a recipe with minimal washing up and maximum taste? This frittata is a great tasty way to use leftovers up and get a real taste of the South West with some super strong vintage Dorset Cheddar and of course, our totally tasty spoiltpig bacon. One pan. Lots of ingredients. Quick. Easy. Gluten Free. Filling. Moreish. Yes, it’s all these things and more.
What you'll need:
- 700g large salad potatoes, cut in half and peeled
- 5 rashers of smoked spoiltpig back bacon, chopped
- 1tbsp light olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- ½ red pepper sliced finely
- 6 large free range eggs
- 30g flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 30g Dorset Vintage Cheddar, grated
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
How to prepare: