Fully Loaded Nachos
Whether it’s movie night, a BBQ or you need a quick side dish for pizzas – these Fully Loaded Nachos will put a smile on everyone’s face! Recipe courtesy of Amy Sheppard Food.
What you'll need:
- 2 x 200g bags of lightly salted tortilla crisps
- 4 rashers of @spoiltpig smoked back bacon
- Oil for frying
- 300g garlic and herb cream cheese
- A large handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 200ml – 300ml milk (depending on how thick you want the sauce)
- Ground black pepper and salt
- A small handful of parsley finely chopped
- A finely chopped red chilli
- 2 finely sliced spring onions (green and white parts)
How to prepare:
Heat the oven to 180C. Spread the tortillas crisps out evenly on a baking tray. Place the bacon in a non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of oil. Fry until crisp. Set aside. Use a heavy knife to cut the bacon up until you have small pieces the size of breadcrumbs.
Place the tortillas in the oven for 10 minutes until heated through and starting to brown. In the meantime, make the sauce. Place the cream cheese in a frying pan, with the milk, cheddar cheese and salt and pepper. Stir on a low heat and gently heat through until the cheese has melted and you have a smooth sauce. Drizzle the sauce generously over the tortillas. Add finely chopped chilli and spring onions. Finish by sprinkling with the bacon crumbs and serve.